The International committee helps members keep up with issues of foreign rights, translations and distribution
and the collection of royalties from abroad.
- A report on Who owns what in the UK was prepared in conjunction with the London Book Show '10.
- International contracts: An E-rights
checklist lists points to consider in contracts reviews.
- An audio recording of the Agent's Toolbox session on International Rights is available in the Library
along with tax forms and instructions.
- The committee continues to monitor eBook contract elements, especially the progress of the Google Settlement
around the globe.
- Special reports are being prepared on emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe
– expertise welcome.
Send comments on these or other international topics to the committee chair here
Also feel free to ask questions you may have about international rights.